Headed to CMLS 2015?
Here are a few suggestions for some fun evenings in Kansas City.
- Watch the Royals in the playoffs Thursday and Friday night at beautiful Kauffman Stadium.
- Visit the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art. Features a 17-acre Sculpture Park and a prolific art history research library.
- Eat at Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que. In 2009, Anthony Bourdain named it one of thirteen places to ‘Eat Before You Die’.
- See Wicked at the Music Hall Kansas City.
- Download HomeSpotter (iOS or Android) and show the HomeSpotter team at the conference to receive a gift.
Aaron, Devin, and Ohan will be in Kansas City. We are redefining client collaboration with a 100% free solution for MLSs. Text us at 612-284-2828, or stop by booth #25 if you’d like to meet up and see what’s new!